TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,123 travelers just like you!

ambientpm
Award: Photographer I

Name: Jimmy
Hometown: Killeen, Texas, USA
Location: Texas, USA
Website: www.youtube.com/vacationboyvi…
Join Date: June 29, 2008
Contributions: ambientpm has written about 10 places, shared 1,213 photos, left 195 comments, and smiled 62 times.
Travel Plans
Bali, Indonesia
dream destination
Bali, Indonesia
dream destination
need some more courage before i step my foot out of the country agin( esp by my self)
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Hawaii , california,Germany, Bahamas,las vegas seemed safe...just stay ON the main strip.
Profile
30's LIVE IN TEXAS,DONT eat seafood, love indian and mexicaN food. love the ocean/water and video games. Love techno music.. But don't party or drink( very little) love exploring in safe places.
montecarlostar says:
Hey thanks so much Jimmy! I loved San Diego so much!! I wanna come back, it was so lovely :)
Posted on: Jul 05, 2012
JP-NED says:
Haha, you have too wait Jimmy! i will take pictures, thats a promise! next time you should come with me.
Posted on: May 25, 2012
montecarlostar says:
Hey yeah that picture is so cute :) but unfortunately they don't have the exhibition anymore :( it was just temporary, but here's the link, just right click on the picture and you can download it ;)

Posted on: Apr 24, 2012

ambientpm's Travel Blogs

dominican republic
Feb 04, 2012 – Mar 01, 2012
stay at RIO in puerto plata more pics & video coming soon
Overview 0 words 355 22 132
My vist to Hindu Temple of Central Texas NAMASTE!  (Omkara Maha Ganapathi Devasthanam )
Jan 17, 2012
Hindu Temple of Central Texas Omkara Maha Ganapathi Devasthanam 4309, Midway Dr Temple TX 76502 254.771.1270 Phone On I-3…
Overview 0 words 40 0 0
trips around texas
Jul 21, 2010 – Oct 30, 2011
many videos around texas
Overview 147 words 178 4 11

ambientpm's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
its free at least when i went, but it was crowded other then that it is a neat thing they did, i…
Expensive "Sights & Attractions" in Paradise Island, Bahamas
if you got the money...GO but try to make sure u go off season! and if u go on a budject, stay a…