all seasons Jakarta Gajah Mada

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals

all seasons Jakarta Gajah Mada Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Friendly reception but small room Jul 20, 2017
We booked this hotel through hotels.com. It cost usd $60 per night for two people with buffet breakfast and paid once confirmed.

When we arrived at the hotel building, the bellboy quickly take our luggage from the car and direct us to the reception area.

The check in was fast and the staff very polite, friendly and full of smile. He gives information about the restaurant and pool service during check in. He was so nice and gives points for my accor membership card since I did not book the hotel directly from Accor website.

Our room located at the fifth floor with view toward a small swimming pool.

We need to insert the room key to be able to access the lift to go to the room. We have 2 keys which is handy, just in case the other person want to explore the area alone.

The room itself was compact with nature and basic décor. Unfortunately it does not have much space for us, but it has everything we need. There were free 2 mineral water bottles for guests, and we can make own tea or coffee in the room as well.

The bed was comfortable, but the pillow case was dirty with hairs. I ring the reception to get a new pillow case and the room service come immediately bringing the new one.

The bathroom was clean and the big shower head has a good water pressure with hot and cold water.

The flat screen television working well with many channel.

We dine at the hotel restaurant on the ground floor, and the food was okay with a very reasonable price. The service was a bit slow at the restaurant even thought it was not busy, and it takes a while for the food to arrive at the table.

For some strange reason, I was not able to sleep at this hotel and keep waking up the whole night.

Inside the room was very quiet, as the insulation pretty good and we can not hear anything, but I still can not sleep.

In the morning during breakfast time, it was very busy. It seems people afraid do not have enough food and go like crazy. In addition, many small children with family at this place.

The restaurant staff actually quite good at fill in the food when it was empty. Plenty of selection from hot and cold dishes mostly Indonesian style breakfast. However it has busy omelette station. It takes a while to get the egg, as only one person working behind the counter and so many guests queue wants fresh egg.

After breakfast we check the swimming pool and it was pretty small. The towels provided freely for guests to use, but no guard on duty.

Location was very good, next to Gajah Mada Plaza where I did some shopping the next day.

Plenty of restaurants at the area and it was right at the city center.

My favourite Chinese restaurant called “Angke” is locate opposite the hotel which is handy.
buffet breakfast