TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 521,307 travelers just like you!

alex-b
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Vox Populi IV

Name: Alex
Hometown: Berlin, Germany
Location: Berlin, Germany
Join Date: January 5, 2008
Contributions: alex-b has written about 7 places, shared 983 photos, left 7,278 comments, and smiled 8,440 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Dutch (native), English, German
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Visiting North-Korea in October 2007, going back in time for over 50 years! An amazing and exciting experience. An internet, email and cell-phone free country. In comparison it makes Cuba a paradise!
Profile
I am easy going and open minded. I like to travel all over the world and discover new places. But I am most interested in the people and the culture.
Sometimes I skip a highlight or a 'must see' if it's more fun to spend the afternoon on a market-place or in a park.
Traveled sometimes with organised tours, sometimes on my own, and sometimes with my best travelmate. There's no ideal way to travel, each has his own charm.
Unfortunately there's more World to explore left then there's time and/or money. But the important thing is to enjoy it fully!
jendara says:
Happy Birthday Alex:)
Feliz CumpleaƱos Alex:)
Posted on: Jun 27, 2014
blenderboy says:
BDAY GREETINGS ACROSS THE POND!!!!!!!!!!!Jim
Posted on: Jun 27, 2014
margie_adventure says:
Here we go again 5 years later... Hope I see more familiar faces in Istanbul.... Turkey.... Here I come!!!!
Posted on: Dec 29, 2013

alex-b's Travel Blogs

The city of two keys, a dead painter and Annie celebrating her birthday!?
Aug 30, 2008
We are talking about the city of Leiden, in the province of South Holland, the Netherlands.
Overview 201 words 192 109 548
Far up north there is a country...
Aug 02, 2008
There is a country where they have there own language and culture. A country where they know how to enjoy life! It's somewhe…
Overview 384 words 166 162 288
Everything you always wanted to know about Castles, Weizenbeer and Fireworks
Jun 06, 2008
After a lot of begging by Ana I finaly agreed to join her Heidelberg meetup. The beautifull photos in the forum of the castle a…
Overview 1,003 words 202 109 569

alex-b's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Amsterdam, Netherlands
This is our partyboat for the New Year's Eve party in Amsterdam. BOOT nr. 2 is the one. Here we …