TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,679 travelers just like you!

aindriana

Name: Aisyah Indriana
Hometown: Indonesia
Location: Indonesia
Join Date: December 14, 2014
Contributions: aindriana has shared 3 photos, left 3 comments, and smiled 7 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Indonesia, English
Most Memorable Travel Experience
So far, it's Bali! Car ride from kuta to lovina beach to see hundreds of dolphin, it was dawn, fast and furious :p then visit refreshing and relaxing quiet gitgit waterfall, see beautiful pura ulun danu beratan, and end up with sunset at kuta beach while enjoying spicy nasi campur. Candle lite dinner by the beach at Jimbaran, i cant have enough with the grilled creamy oyster. Romantic dinner at GWK while enjoying dance show. Magnificent view of tanah lot and uluwatu. Nice and welcoming ubud area. Too much Bali can offer, I cant write it here.
Profile
I live in jakarta, in case you need help, you can contact me. I'm also interested to travel around indonesia, perhaps i can join you if any of you plan to go. Im easy going, helpful but dont mind at other personal business :)
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Aug 07, 2017
travelbug83 says:
Hi Aisyah, I wasn't able to fit in Indonesia on this trip. So sad, it looks like a beautiful country and will make sure to take another trip out for Indonesia and a few other smaller places again in the near future. Will you be traveling to any of my locations anytime soon? It would be lovely to meet up :-)
Posted on: Feb 07, 2015
hesnawe says:
Thank you for the smile.
Wish you the best in this new year
Posted on: Jan 27, 2015