TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 671,535 travelers just like you!

ahtibat17
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Tabitha
Website: www.instagram.com/ahtibat17/
Join Date: August 31, 2007
Contributions: ahtibat17 has written about 348 places, shared 6,938 photos, left 1,508 comments, and smiled 1,799 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
I have a Spanish minor, but need to work on becoming fluent; I speak enough high school French to get me by. I am very interested in learning Arabic and Cantonese.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
*Riding a camel in Morocco (2000), one of the coolest things I've ever done
*London (2005). I fell in LOVE with the city. It's an amazing place.
*My best friend and I went on an absolutely awesome road trip through the South (2006). Four days, 1900 miles, beach, Savannah... good times.
*Finding out I was allergic to shellfish on an Alaskan cruise (2007)... spent the evening in the infirmary, but it did not ruin the trip!
*Driving a Rhino through the Alaskan rainforest (2007).
*Snorkeling in Hanauma Bay in Hawaii (2007)... an eel swam past me, which I'm told is rare.
*Flying through the Mexican jungle on a zipline (2009).
*As simple as this sounds: eating at the Little Tea Shop in Memphis, Tennessee (2009)... an absolutely divine dining experience.
*Riding in a ponga down the river from El Rama to Bluefields, Nicaragua (2010).
*Walking through the hot springs of Pamukkale, Turkey (2013).
*Snorkeling over the Constellation and Montana shipwrecks, Bermuda (2014).
*My second trip to Nicaragua (2015). I already loved the country, but this time my love grew deeper for it. Makes me want to move there even more.
Profile
*Travel to Live, Live to Travel*

I am a traveler, first and foremost. I am constantly thinking of trips and places to go. My travel experiences define who I am, and I want nothing more than to see the whole world. Australia is my absolute dream trip, followed closely by Greece and Egypt. The Middle East intrigues me and I would love to be able to visit sometime; and I enjoy learning about the Hispanic culture and would like to spend some time in Central America absorbing the culture and language.

spocklogic says:
With Christmas just a week away, thought I would take time to wish you Happy Holidays!

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
HBD!
Posted on: Dec 17, 2015

ahtibat17's Travel Blogs

Nov 29, 1996 – May 29, 2016
I have this goal of going to every Hard Rock Cafe there is.
Overview 3,033 words 55 20 113
This blog was featured on Sunday September 22nd, 2013
Shes The Princess {Es Disney Birthday}
Sep 20, 2014 – Sep 23, 2014
::work in progress:: My sister's birthday trip to Disney World. Until April, we'd never been, and now we are returning 5 month…
Overview 0 words 76 0 3
Breakaway to Bermuda (June 2014)
Jun 14, 2014 – Jun 22, 2014
{work in progress} Weeklong cruise to Bermuda on the Norwegian Breakaway. We overnighted in NYC, so that I could see the city …
Overview 0 words 176 0 48

ahtibat17's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA
I had booked the Hampton Inn in Hershey ahead of our trip. I was too late to book either of the…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in New Stanton, Pennsylvania, USA
Traveling on a road trip on Interstate 70, we needed a hotel for the night. It was getting late…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Springfield, Illinois, USA
I'm always looking for a new place to eat in Springfield, and this one is so convenient to the C…