TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 703,232 travelers just like you!

Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Tabitha
Join Date: August 31, 2007
Contributions: ahtibat17 has written about 348 places, shared 6,938 photos, left 1,508 comments, and smiled 1,799 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
I have a Spanish minor, but need to work on becoming fluent; I speak enough high school French to get me by. I am very interested in learning Arabic and Cantonese.
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
*Riding a camel in Morocco (2000), one of the coolest things I've ever done
*London (2005). I fell in LOVE with the city. It's an amazing place.
*My best friend and I went on an absolutely awesome road trip through the South (2006). Four days, 1900 miles, beach, Savannah... good times.
*Finding out I was allergic to shellfish on an Alaskan cruise (2007)... spent the evening in the infirmary, but it did not ruin the trip!
*Driving a Rhino through the Alaskan rainforest (2007).
*Snorkeling in Hanauma Bay in Hawaii (2007)... an eel swam past me, which I'm told is rare.
*Flying through the Mexican jungle on a zipline (2009).
*As simple as this sounds: eating at the Little Tea Shop in Memphis, Tennessee (2009)... an absolutely divine dining experience.
*Riding in a ponga down the river from El Rama to Bluefields, Nicaragua (2010).
*Walking through the hot springs of Pamukkale, Turkey (2013).
*Snorkeling over the Constellation and Montana shipwrecks, Bermuda (2014).
*My second trip to Nicaragua (2015). I already loved the country, but this time my love grew deeper for it. Makes me want to move there even more.
*Travel to Live, Live to Travel*

I am a traveler, first and foremost. I am constantly thinking of trips and places to go. My travel experiences define who I am, and I want nothing more than to see the whole world. Australia is my absolute dream trip, followed closely by Greece and Egypt. The Middle East intrigues me and I would love to be able to visit sometime; and I enjoy learning about the Hispanic culture and would like to spend some time in Central America absorbing the culture and language.

stacey72 says:
Happy birthday! :)
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!
Paulovic says:
Happy birthday Tabitha. How are you?

ahtibat17's Travel Blogs

Nov 29, 1996 – May 29, 2016
I have this goal of going to every Hard Rock Cafe there is.
Overview 3,033 words 55 20 113
This blog was featured on Sunday September 22nd, 2013
Shes The Princess {Es Disney Birthday}
Sep 20, 2014 – Sep 23, 2014
::work in progress:: My sister's birthday trip to Disney World. Until April, we'd never been, and now we are returning 5 month…
Overview 0 words 76 0 3
Breakaway to Bermuda (June 2014)
Jun 14, 2014 – Jun 22, 2014
{work in progress} Weeklong cruise to Bermuda on the Norwegian Breakaway. We overnighted in NYC, so that I could see the city …
Overview 0 words 176 0 48

ahtibat17's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA
I had booked the Hampton Inn in Hershey ahead of our trip. I was too late to book either of the…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in New Stanton, Pennsylvania, USA
Traveling on a road trip on Interstate 70, we needed a hotel for the night. It was getting late…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Springfield, Illinois, USA
I'm always looking for a new place to eat in Springfield, and this one is so convenient to the C…