TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,087 travelers just like you!

addios

Hometown: Hannover, Germany
Location: Hannover, Germany
Website: www.addios.de
Join Date: June 24, 2008
Contributions: addios has written about 1 place, shared 225 photos, left 109 comments, and smiled 107 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
deutsch, English, espanol
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
when i was 14 i traveled to dominican republic. in a small village at the beach i was feeding stray dogs with fish when my father told me to stop. when we finished i recognized, why: the old woman that baked the fish gave the leavings of the fish to the little children sitting near to us on an overturned palm tree...i was such ashamed and could not forget until today. i just felt as a stupid white man from a country where everyone is bathing in luxury and doesn´t think about the poor ones of the world.
lauro says:
hahahahah hahahahaha!!! nach einem jahr haben wir wieder kontakt lol du musst deine fotos hier beim tb hochladen! das ich und die andere leute deine foros sehen können! ich melde kaum beim blogspot ab!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2011
X_Drive says:
YOu are so welcome! hope it was a great one! :D
Posted on: Jan 23, 2011
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!!! I knew you had to have a birthday coming up pretty soon. It just felt like a year or more since you had one!! You don't look any older though. Hope it's a special day!! :D
Posted on: Jan 22, 2011

addios's Travel Blogs

Helsinki Jan. 2009
Jan 08, 2009 – Jan 11, 2009
some photos from my short trip to helsinki (fin)
Overview 0 words 36 4 3
Kayaking around my hometown
Feb 01, 1999 – Feb 19, 2006
some photos of kayaking at places near my hometown (different years)
Overview 0 words 28 0 4
Kayaking on Werra River 2002
May 01, 2002
paddling river werra with some guys from my club
Overview 0 words 12 0 0