Zurich International Airport

Zurich International Airport - My gate to London

Zurich International Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Long walks and early boardings Apr 01, 2011
I have now landed and left the Zürich international airport around 10 times and I have become familiar with the internal logistic. The airport is not the easiest airport to find your ways in due to that it is huge and the signs are sometimes lacking; but if you know the way it is not so bad.

What I cont like is the long distances and especially if you get a gate in the far end; many of the planes are reached with busses and that makes a need for an early boarding. They have nice shops but I don’t like that the security is after you have shopped, so you have to unpack again. The prices are in the high end but can also be fair for food and drinks.

Luggage service is quite okay and I like that you can bring the trolley with you everywhere so you don’t have to reload it all the time.
The airport
My gate to London
My flight
Chokk says:
I have the same problem as you Bernard :D
Posted on: Apr 02, 2011
bernard69 says:
tip:drink the free water of the toilet water because water is there very expensive(unfortunately I drink only wine and/or beer!)
Posted on: Apr 02, 2011
lauro lauro
zurich international airport Jul 31, 2006
Zürich international airport is not located in zürich itself but in the town called klotten.

zürich airport is by far the most reliable airport i had been to, outside of germany. Everything is spacious, in order, you would never miss flights because in every corner there are screens telling the flight details and departures and arrivals.

it is a huge shopping mall. Hundreds of shops with designer labels are inside the airport, plus lots of very chic restaurants, boutiques and cafes. It is a very expensive airport, but everyting looks fresh, clean and well-mainted, just like the swiss themselves.

swissair - the major airline of zürich international airport is a class airline, they also serve free chocolates to passengers.

i can never complain about zürich international airport, it has everything, charm, cleanliness and class.

Check Zurich Hotel Deals