Zurich Chinese Garden

bellerivestasse 138, Zurich, Switzerland

Zurich Chinese Garden Reviews

mafe mafe
China in the european city! May 14, 2015
I have been in Zurich for a while but I never thought of seeing a place like this in the city. It has always given me a great interest about Chinese and the Swiss relation so now I might as well give you a bit of info about it.

Zurich chinese garden is a gift from the south chinese twin city of kumming to Zh and to the people of the city around 1993. The garden was made by the chinese in gratitude of the technical and scientific assistance provided by Zurich in the expansion of Kummings drinking water supply and drainage systems.

Turns out this is only one of the many things Swiss has made for china. I figured this tour that I made wasnt all for fun and sight seeing but also about cultural knowledge and maybe appreciation .

By the way they have an asian restaurant inside but was close that time we went because that morning turned out to be rainy but I bet all the foods are yummy asian recipes! Entrance fee is only 4 CHF!

So have fun checking my photos !
from the cave view to the oprn gal…
round pavilion
spocklogic says:
Very nice - Sorry I missed this on my visit to Zurich back in 2008. Will have to go see on a return there.
Posted on: May 14, 2015