Zuraw Cafe & Restaurant

Gdansk, Poland
Zuraw Cafe & Restaurant - pasta dish with bacon
Zuraw Cafe & Restaurant - halibut with vegs and gnocchi
Zuraw Cafe & Restaurant - zurek (sour rye soup)
Zuraw Cafe & Restaurant - meat dumplings

Zuraw Cafe & Restaurant Gdansk Reviews

rolypoly rolypoly
Quaint little restaurant by the Motlawa River Oct 02, 2017
Yet another restaurant we found during our stay in Gdansk and like. We found this nice little restaurant on day one when we arrived in Gdansk looking for lunch. We both tried the Zurek (sour rye soup), served with bread on the side. I like the soup since the first time I tasted it. The meat dumplings are nice, although it's a snack type of meal is good enough for a light lunch, but I think needs a little bit more sauce.

We returned several time for lunch or dinner or just for drinks. Located next to the Crane, the restaurant was quite busy at times. It has a balcony upstairs. We had dinner twice on the weekend and it was quite busy. We sat inside. My husband tried the halibut, very nice but a bit small-ish served with gnocchi and vegetables. The atmosphere is quite relaxing with soft music played without interfering with the conversation. Overall the food is good and reasonably priced.

The staff are less friendly than the other restaurant I reviewed earlier, but that's the way they are, I supposed.
meat dumplings
zurek (sour rye soup)
halibut with vegs and gnocchi
pasta dish with bacon