Zur alten Schmiede

Zur alten Schmiede Rates and Deals

Zur alten Schmiede Niebull Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Zur alten Schmiede May 24, 2008
I arrived in Niebüll at 11pm which is late looking for a hotel in this area. Many small hotels have closed their receptions. I tried a couple of hotels and they were all closed. I therefore entered a pub asking if they could help me. They were very friendly here and called to Zur alten Schmiede which had a room for me.

I arrived at the hotel at the same time as two dining parties left the restaurant in the hotel. They had been drinking a lot of good German beer for sure because they had fun and talked very loud.

I got my room from the waiter and checked in. The room was small and the price was as well so I didn’t mind. The room had what I needed; a bed. There was a satellite TV which I managed to make work but it took me some time. The Bed was soft and my eyelids were heavy; it was a perfect match.

Next morning I had a good breakfast with some good coffee. I checked out after a good night sleep and felt ready to see more of the surroundings. The stay had only set me back 40€ including the breakfast, which I found pretty fair.
The breakfast area
Vikram says:
Germans are very loud when they're drunk! Trust me...living in hostels with German roommates on Saturday night, it's going to hell and back.
Posted on: Jun 05, 2008