N. Escario Street, Cebu, Philippines
(032) 239 1225

Zubuchon Cebu Reviews

mudcore mudcore
Lechon and Kamias Shake! Dec 08, 2013
Lechon! Damn. I spent days of anticipation about eating lechon in Cebu, and there I was in Zubuchon, tired and hungry, so of course I ordered one kilo of lechon for 5 of us, including our nice driver, Julius. Zubuchon’s marketing tagline is a quote ”Best pig ever.” from Anthony Bourdain. It was tasty and satisfying, but being the best pig is arguable. I bet Mr. Bourdain haven’t tasted enough amount of lechon in his life, or maybe he’s comparing lechon to roasted pork of some countries, I don’t know. Well he’s the expert.

But there’s something really special about Zubuchon, and that’s not their lechon, but their kamias (iba) shake. It’s so good! I mean green mango shake is my favorite refreshment and kamias can definitely compete with it. My father was very pleased so he asked me to buy him a new blender this Christmas. It’s pricey though, 95php. Well Zubuchon menu is pricey. For one kilo of lechon, sinigang, fish with salted egg (I think), rice for five people and 6 kamias shakes, I paid almost 1,900php. It was a great lunch nevertheless.
dinsevilla dinsevil…
Zubuchon Apr 12, 2013
I do not quite get why people are raving about Zubuchon. Ok well, I know that Chef Bourdain said that Cebu has the best roast pig in the world and that Zubuchon happened to be the one who served him but still I personally think Carcar and CNT lechon are way better compared to Zubuchon. Although, I must say their Kamias (Iba) shake is great and original.

There is nothing spectacular about Zubuchon lechon. What sets them apart from competitors though is the way their package and market their restaurant. Their restaurants are attractive and service is great.

Check Cebu Hotel Deals