Zouk

www.zoukclub.com.my - +603 2171 1997

Zouk Kuala Lumpur Reviews

dougEfresh dougEfre…
Night Club of Kuala Lumpur Oct 14, 2012
Overall, Club Zouk is a popular dance club in Kuala Lumpur with good music, hot girls, and pricey drinks. The first thing I noticed when I entered the club was all the nice sports cars outside. Out front were 2 Ferraris, 4 GTRs, 3 Porches, and several other high end Mercedes and BMWs. I guess this is where all the rich kids party.

The cover price to get in was 45 Ringit for men and 35 for females. The cover charge comes with a free drink voucher. The drinks were watered down and they give you too much ice. I ordered a jack and coke and I didn't taste any Jack and my Redbull Vodka drink was all ice and no drink. I also tried ordering sevearl other drinks and the bartender did not have mojitos, martinis, and manhattens. I ordered a lemon drop for my female friend and it wasn't made right, but at least it was strong.

The music was pretty awesome and if you like dancing in a big crowd, then you will like the dance floors. However, I like to have a little more space to move around and I wasn't fond of the super large crowd. Many people were dressed sharp and everybody was having a good time. The ratio of pretty females was also quite high compared to other night clubs I've been to.

The whole place is quite large and you will find many dance floors with different music. This place isn't my cup of tea, but it's definately a place worth checking out.
adrian780 adrian780
Most frequented club in KL Jun 05, 2011
Zouk club is the place to be if your into clubbing. Since opening its doors, the club has brought in some of the finest international DJs such as Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Dave Clark, David Morales, Express 2, Stacey Pullen, Dimitri from Paris, Dave Seaman, Gatecrasher & Renaissance. The locals will head there most of the nights but the most pack days are still Friday till Sunday. BTW dont forget to catch the local DJ's LapSap, voted one of the best in Asia!
blackcrow blackcrow
The Place to Be for International DJ Night May 25, 2011
This is the place to be to checkout DJ from around the world.

Zouk has few rooms playing different kind of music.

Barsonic

- Indie-rock, over-the-edge, electro sounds. A Hipster hangout.

Velvet

- House music and classic 80s stuff.

Mainroom