660 Main St Park City, Park City, UT, USA

Zoom Park City Reviews

kahunahash kahunaha…
Dec 29, 2007
Ok, so after the first day on the slopes, some friends and I decided to dine at a recommended restaurant in town. So we chose Robert Redford's Zoom. I will say it was an average experience when it came to service, if not a bit off with the attitude of the hostess. I arrived early and was unsure which of my friends had called in the reservation, so after I gave her the possible names, she advised me that she would not help me unless I was sure of the name of the party. So after getting thru that little ordeal I chose to wait at the bar, for the rest of the group, but was advised that I could not if there was not a seat at the bar. Thankfully my friends arrived, and all was good again. The food and wine were all very nice, a bit pricey, but can be expected at a restaurant that is in the Sundance group. What was not expected was the feeling that you were being an inconvenience for the hostess and service staff. I would call this place hit or miss, perhaps they were all just having a bad day since they had to work on a powder day!
Zoom - Park City