Zoo Bar

020 7839 4188

Zoo Bar London Reviews

smurfbee smurfbee
Great place to meet people Apr 02, 2011
From a local's point of view Zoo Bar is the hassle free place to end up in if you happen to be hanging around Leicester Square. Compared to the other clubs in the area, its a little cheaper and not as tough on dress code. Lots of tourists end up here as the entry isn't too much and its always got a lot of people inside. Lots of students go there and lots of tourists find the place too. In the little smoking area outside, you'll always meet SOMEONE and spend the night talking to them. From a clubbing point of view, its not the best club, but great for those who can't stand the uptight overdressed, overpriced club atmosphere in other places. So if you're in the area, try and get in for free, if you're in a group pay the entry fee and if you want some serious clubbing move on to somewhere else. Not clean or impressive, but it still has the potential to offer a fantastic night because of the atmosphere.
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing your review!
Posted on: Apr 02, 2011
OCC OCC
Tourist friendly nightclub Jun 24, 2011
Went down to London for a couple of nights and struggled to find anywhere majorly busy during the week, stumbled across this place and it was heaving with tourists. Definitely a place to meet or hook up with people from many nationalities. Only two rooms and not the biggest club but like I said found it difficult to find a busy club. Leicester Sq, Picadilly and Covent Garden are where I'd recommend anyone interested tries.
Rainy2011 Rainy2011
Zoo Bar Mar 09, 2011
In all of London the Zoo Bar in Piccadilly was my favorite! It features two floors with the downstairs having more of a club atmosphere and the upstairs giving more of a regular bar atmosphere. Upstairs there is plenty of room to sit and also dance if you want. You have to go and see the inside for yourself, the decorations are awesome!
bashmentbabe bashment…
Good Club but not the best ! Nov 11, 2009
Personally I think ZOO BAR (and club) is a little overrated I mean don't get me wrong its a nice Bar but it's just not all it's hyped up to be, As it was my 21st Birthday we had pre booked a table for the party size when we arrived we found that the table they had given us was not big enough for the entire party Im not sure if this was because we booked too late or they just were'nt organised.

Good drink selection including pitchers of cocktails which were £23 I think but enough for about 6 drinks :).

As the night went on the music changed from R'n'B /pop tunes to dance music.

Stays open late ... about 3am.

Atmosphere was ok, decor was bad, However the bathroom attendant was lovely she gave my friend and I free lollypops because I had my 21 badge on and she knew it was my birthday :) very sweet lady! and bathrooms were clean.

Also the VIP area looked nice from the outside lol !

P.S. the club is downstairs.
louisebenedetto louisebe…
Jun 11, 2007
Zoo bar its ok... but doesnt have anything different! Its good... but not unforgetable, u should not waste the precious time in London at Zoo bar! its just my opinion! In London u can find better places, try O'neill in ChinaTown... or sundays at Walk About in Shephers Bush (go early)! Enjoy London!!!
kemartin kemartin
Jul 13, 2006
Being from Texas, I found the prices of drinks in London to be outrageous plus the currency rate isn't so great for the US, but that didn't stop me from having a great time at Zoo Bar.

Some friends and I set out to find this place, hearing that it was a lot of fun, not knowing exactly where we were going. We somehow ended up right by the place (it still amazes me we were able to find it). When we got to the door I could hear the music and laughter coming from inside. There wasn't many people dancing at this point, but a little after we arrived, the bar became alive. They had a lot of great drinks available and everyone there seemed so friendly. A night here is filled with good people, great music, and fun times!

I felt bad for all the English in the bar because it seemed as though the Americans had taken over that night (but I think they enjoyed it).
Me and Cody