Zoe Pan-Asian Cafe

4753 McPherson Avenue, Saint Louis, MO, USA

Zoe Pan-Asian Cafe Saint Louis Reviews

simplicity9999 simplici…
Jul 15, 2007
During our stay in St. Louis, we have gotten into a habit of eating dinner very late. It was Sunday night and most of restaurants were closed early so we googled and found this restaurant where it happens to open until 10:00 p.m. on Sundays. Lucky for us that we did not have to go to McDonald’s for dinner. LOL.

We were pleasantly surprised. A wait staff was extremely courteous and friendly. My friend and I started off with a Seared potstickers with sweet chili soy dipping sauce as an appetizer then as our main entree, I chose #26 on the menu (Pepper-encrusted tuna with bok choy, soba noodles and cilantro pesto) and my friend, he chose #22 (Pan-seared honey soy duck breast with fresh mint mango chutney, jasmine rice and bok choy). To compliment our choices, we decided to go with white wine instead of red. We both were happy with our choices. Both dishes were excellent with full of different flavor.

I highly recommend this place if you like trying something different. Not only food is great, but atmosphere is great as well.
simplicity9999 says:
Just remembering makes my mouth water. :)
Posted on: Jul 21, 2007
mellemel8 says:
wow mari, you are making my mouth water :)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2007