Zizzi's

27 High Street, Cardiff, United Kingdom

Zizzi's Cardiff Reviews

Glamour88 Glamour88
Jan 24, 2008
Zizzi’s is by far one of the best Italian Restaurants I have been to in England. Trust me the gorgeous Italian waiters did not taint my decision at all! I have only eaten there a couple of times but the food and service has never let me down. They claim to serve “authentic” Italian food and from my experience of Italian food it is very authentic. The pasta dishes are absolutely gorgeous, the pizza’s have authentic thin crusts and although I have not had the chance to try any of their other dishes yet they look fantastic.

The waiters/waitresses are very friendly and the service is very quick and efficient but they do not rush you through your meal which is great. You can watch the chefs cooking because the kitchen is open and there are a few seats that are right next to the kitchen. Zizzi’s layout is very spacious and you can comfortably have a conversation with your partner or a group of people.

It is very reasonably priced you can have a three course meal for two for about £20, excluding wine and other alchoholic beverages.

Check Cardiff Hotel Deals