3 River Valley Road, Clarke Quay, Singapore
www.zirca.sg - 6333 4168
Zirca - So u can see how bored I am in Zirca ;)
Zirca - Wednesday Lolipops
Zirca - Wednesday Lolipops

Zirca Clarke Quay Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
A mega club that can be surpassed Mar 18, 2012
Zirca is supposedly a mega dance club having taken over the premises from Ministry of Sound in late 2008. Located at Block 3C (pretty near the main taxi stand) I was quite a regular at MOS until they started giving free entry to young kids into the club which literally spoil all the ambience and the placed had to be closed down.

Zirca has been the used as the showcase arena for some international artist such as Craig David for their concerts here. Zirca mainly plays electro, trance, house music.

I have avoided this club since its opening due to the crowds that I see outside the club, which is one of my criteria in choosing a club. The rows of crowd queuing here are mainly students and guys who are serving their National Service (which means compulsory military service once they reach 16 years old) or those working for the Singapore Armed Forces. One can easily tell by the way they dress and talk.

My reluctance is also based on the feedbacks of friends who had been there. So having exhausted the clubs in Clarke Quay over the years, I thought I finally gave this place a try this year as I was meeting a fellow TB who had strongly recommended me this place. Just maybe it aint as bad as I had thought or maybe things have changed since their opening.

The entrance fee I must say is one of the cheapest amongst the clubs in Singapore.

You pay $16 before 11 pm or $22 after 11 pm which entails you to 2 free drinks.

The stamp u received here also allows you to access another sister club - Rebel. Rebel is a hip hop RnB kinda place.

My fears were confirmed when I was inside the club (both Zirca & Rebel). Its a young crowd indeed. I aint old but I would appreciate a much mature crowd. The dance floor was pretty empty when I was at Zirca. I didnt appreciate the sort of trance music the DJ was playing that night. The music was quite good when I was at Rebel (they were playing the old skool kind of hip hop & RnB which I havent heard for a while. But I left after 1 hour.

So I think unless there is a really special guest DJ, this club is more suited to those under 25.
So u can see how bored I am in Zir…
someoneitsme someonei…
Zirca Mega Club Apr 02, 2010
ZIRCA,Is one of the most happening nightlife place in Singapore.Its the first mega dance and show club concept.a great sensational journey begins as you walk through the gates of ZIRCA Mega Club and get transported to a land of fantasy land.

Zirca is a great place for music,the best of Cirque, Cabaret and a modern-day dance club. These are all part of your nouveau, mind-blowing entertainment experience at ZIRCA.

Its chillin out to be there whole night soothing nice music into the ears all night.And a nice place to party along.
Wednesday Lolipops

Compare Singapore Hotel Rates (1.1km away)

Zirca Map