Ziplining Adventure

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Ziplining Adventure San Juan Reviews

Jessie21 Jessie21
Zip Lining Awesomeness Feb 02, 2013
So....I finally got the courage to try out some zip lining while in Puerto Rico. Mainly because my group of friends were doing it and I didn't want to be the only scared one in the bunch! Lol let me tell was pretty awesome but darn scary too! I gave it four stars because I actually got stuck on the repelling part of the hike where we had to drop down from a bridge. My hair got caught in the ropes as I was repelling down and basically melted into the rope to where I was hanging halfway down from the bridge about 70 feet high from the ground. In order to get down...It was either one of the tour guides would climb down to cut my hair off or I was going to hang there forever. Luckily I was able to get most of my hair free but most was so melted it just tore from the rope. Not the best moment in my life and I highly recommend wearing your hair in a ponytail or bun! Haha we live and learn the hard way sometimes, that's for sure!! Aside from was such a fun experience! Lots of hiking so definitely wear good hiking shoes and bring water! There were 3 zip lines and 5 super crazy bridges to cross. It's a great adrenaline rush and definitely worth checking long as you aren't an idiot like me and wear your hair down while repelling from a 200 foot drop! It cost about $125 to do that specific tour but they also had shorter ones to choose from with less bridges and no repelling.

Check San Juan Hotel Deals