Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant

Euphrates Street, Makati City, Philippines
Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant - Floor seating.
Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant - A shrimp and a scalllop skewer.
Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant - Menu
Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant - The patio
Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant - more of the menu.
Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant - The restaurant

Ziggurat Cuisine Restaurant Makati City Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Hidden, Multicultural Cuisine Worth Discovering Feb 23, 2013
I had originally set up a TravBuddy Meet Up here for when I last visited Makati City. Due to poor planing apparently on my part, I was the only one who showed up for dinner. Spirits not dampened, I decided to stay and try the cuisine.

The menu is vast covering all sorts or styles of cuisine: Meditaranean, African and Middle Eastern. After a lot of indecision, I eventually went with the kababs. I had one that consisted of shrimp that was grilled in Middle Eastern seasons and olive oil. The other was grilled scallops. Both were very tasty and inexpensive.

The restaurant itself is hidden on the corner of Euphrates and Tigris Streets right off of Makati Avenue. With a combination of indoor and outdoor seating options, you are bound to suit you needs. The outside has either a bar or alfresco seating under the veranda. The inside has tables and chairs or tables with pillows on the floor.

The servers were very patient while I waited for others to show. Serving me glass after glass of soda or water. I had first starting with two tables then reduced it to one. They didn't seem too put out by all of this when I eventually ordered a solo meal. I wound up tipping well!

My solitude aside, Ziggurat was a nice suprise for me. Good food and a good price. I recommend giving it a shot!
The patio