Saka Tinubu, Saka Tinubu, Nigeria

Zhoujie Saka Tinubu Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Zhoujie Restaurant May 04, 2014
A friend insisted we tried a hotpot restaurant at Victoria Island. It’s a relatively new restaurant in Lagos and so last Sunday, three of us trooped to Zhoujie, though from the outside, you won’t see any signage in English. Signage outside was written in chinese characters. I had to ask the waitress what is the name of the restaurant.

You have a choice if you want the common hotpot which cost 27usd or the individual hotpot which is around 30usd. We choose the individual hotpot and we were ushered into a room that sits 10. The table has 10 individual hot plate embedded on the table.

The first one they served is the soup, followed by the meat, seafood and vegetables. There was also various dipping sauce to accentuate the taste of the hotpot soup. It depends if you want it salty, very spicy, or a little bit sweet. It really depends on your choice.

I do not know all the ingredients they serve us but the ones I know are lamb, beef, shrimps, crabs, crab rolls, tofu, various vegetables, noodles, mushrooms, and so many others I do not know.

If by chance the group finished a certain ingredients, the waitress will refill it.

I enjoyed the hotpot meal. It is not a usual offering in Lagos, though there are other restaurants offering it.

The meats were sliced paper-cut thin so it was easy to cook.

The waitress assigned to us was very attentive and courteous.

We were also given a fruit platter at the end of the meal.
soup bowl
wall deco
table with individual hot plate

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Saka Tinubu Map