Zetor

www.zetor.net - 010 766 4450

Zetor Helsinki Reviews

janniina janniina
Traditional Finnish food Jan 26, 2016
We had our Christmas Dinner from work in here and I went there for the first time.

They have really interesting and different kind of decor. And you can see couple old style tractors inside as well. They have this old wooden floor and very great old traditional tables and chairs and long wooden benchs.

Food is typical Finnish food. They have reindeer in menu, and salmon, potatoes, different kinds of meats and traditional desserts. So if you want to eat something like that, this is the place.

We tried also gold panning! It costs little bit under 20€ per person, but you can keep all those small nuggets of gold, which you find. So it was fun thing to do off from my Bucket List.

They also have very long hours and you can stay there until 4 am and dance and drink. Only minus is, that drinks are quite expensive! Even beer, which is quite cheap almost everywhere in Finland.
vixen2306 vixen2306
Taste of Scandinavian food Jun 17, 2012
We were taken to this local restaurant by our Finnish friend to try traditional Scandinavian dishes.

The place looks very inviting and interesting with variety of non-conformist decorations, real wooden tables and benches all mixed with a lot of taste.

We were approached by a very helpful and efficient waitress who found us a quiet table in the corner which sat all of us together.

We were presented with drinks and food menu and given few minutes to make our choice. Once the order was taken, the drinks arrived promptly and all the food was served at the same time.

I had a dish of sautéd reindeer (shredded reindeer) with mashed potatoes, lingonberries and pickled gherkin which was absolutely delicious but pretty expensive even for UK standards (main meal price €21,70).

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience in this one of the kind place and would recommend a visit there to anyone who likes unusual.
Entrance hall
Bar area
Interior
Before the meal
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Best typical restaurant in Helsinki Aug 29, 2009
This might be one of the most original restaurants I have ever been although I have to warn you that is not cheap. When you go in it looks like a farm with tractors and many other livestock equipment. We even sat down in a farmyard, we felt like a chicken in the corral! ☺

The menu is similar to a newspaper and they have all these different traditional rural dishes. My girlfriend tried Salmon with mushrooms and I had some reindeer. If you are not a big eater I recommend you to order just one dish, they serve lots of food and I could not even finish my whole dish! It is the first time I have such food and I have to say it was very good but it really has a strong taste! I don´t eat much meat and reindeer is definitely quite heavy for your stomach!

If you go in after 8 they make you leave all your bags and jackets in the wardrobe right at the entrance. I am not sure if it is everyday, but on Fridays and Saturdays after 8 it is also a club!

When we finished dinner we went to the bar and we saw the funniest things in the dance floor! There was a guy jumping like a chicken, we named him “chickenman”, there was also a very drunk guy dancing and talking with his mobile and at the same time was chasing some women around… woaw, it was funny as hell! People were quite drunk and it was only 11pm!

Dinner came out to be 58 euros for 2 persons!
Chokk says:
Sounds like the place to be
Posted on: Feb 25, 2013
silviazasca says:
Sí, sí lo de los bailes en la "dancefloor" era pa verlo... Te situaba en una granja auténtica!!
Posted on: Sep 07, 2009
bcansevgisi bcansevg…
Great atmosphere, great food Oct 26, 2006
If you are in Helsinki, you mustn't miss this place as it is one of those places where you feel comfortable and enjoy good food at the same time. The menu was prepared in newspaper format in 5 languages and the dish names were very unusual, like: "Heavy Metal Rye" or "Wild gooseberry chase". If you want to try reindeer meet or vendance (typical Finnish fish)This is the place, you should visit. The water was free of charge.
I am having "Pimp my reindeer" :)

Check Helsinki Hotel Deals