Bornaische Stra├če 54, Leipzig, Germany

Zest Leipzig Reviews

ligeira ligeira
amazing vegan restaurat worth your money Jun 10, 2012
I'm not vegan at all trust me i need my steak ! But i wasnt gonna miss out a dinner just because some of my friends are vegan..

i cant either quite remember the menu (as it was a while ago...), but it ranged from starters to desserts for sure. Great salads (which could btw be sufficient as main course), great chocolate cake, potatoballs filled with whatever that was, soups, rice + 2 or 3 side dips/sauces.. All nicely preseted & of course delicious ! Everything was so tempting, but unfortunately one has to make a choice or come back enough times to try out the whole menu.. But we did pick in each others plates & regretted we hadnt also ordered this ot that too..

good choice of beers & wines..

great service, the staff was amazingly attentive.. All of my friends had something they couldnt eat on the dishes they wanted..the barmaid was patient enough to make sure each of our meals reached our picky demands & to make sure with the cook it was possible ;)

staff also spoke very good english, as germans usually do..

none of us were disappointed by the food, didnt have much room for desserts but we took a few just to share & enjoy a real dinner (ie from starters to desserts).. We were indeed feeling real full after that, couldnt walk to the tram station, we could have rolled i guess..

very nice atmosphere, all around, happy people enjoying a night out.. All quite loud, laughing..

we enjoyed our evening here so much that we left quite a tip, still cant believe we gave that much.. But i guess they deserved it..

it is not really in city center but its worth the tram ride & your money. Vegan food/dishes are delicious but i still think i wouldnt survive without meat..

so go & try it out if youre around !

Check Leipzig Hotel Deals