Zen Central

914 31 12 33

Zen Central Madrid Reviews

spocklogic spocklog…
Zensational Restaurant Jul 21, 2009
The name of this Asian restaurant is appropriate and there is peace and harmony with the decor inside. It is simple and thoughtfully arranged and the sound of trickling waterfalls inspires contemplation. The menu reflects this philosophy and doesn't try to overwhelm you with choices. I ate here twice (once for lunch and once for dinner) and both times I was most pleased. The service is quick and the food delicious. The only detractor is the hovering staff. This coupled with the open layout gives you the feeling the waiter/waitress is ready to clear your dish the moment you finish. This doesn't bother me much as I am usually alone when I travel and prefer the quick service. With company this could be annoying. I can recommend this restaurant with that caveat. If Asian cuisine is to your liking, there is another place at 50 Jorge Juan called Tao. The menu here is too busy and the staff does not speak English, but it is a little less expensive. The Miso soup and Tempura from the Japanese portion of the menu was good. Overall, I rather prefer Zen Central over Tao for ambiance. It is Zensational! If you want to try Tao as well I include a scan of their card here as well (two sides).
Zen Central business card
Tao business card - side 1
Tao business card - side 2
spocklogic says:
I decided to offer business card presentations rather than photos of the restaurants for this review. You can observe without even reading my review, to make a wise choice: Zen or Tao?
Posted on: May 11, 2013