Zembilj Restaurant & Cafee

8 Dulagina, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Zembilj Restaurant & Cafee Sarajevo Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Zembilj Restaurant & Cafee Jul 07, 2010
Found here just because there were a few restaurants and cafes up this street and we liked the look of it.

Had low tables outside so we chose to sit there. Waiter had limited English, but it was enough for us to get what we wanted, starting with a beer ;).

Ordered a Teleci Kebab(Veal) for myself, wife waent for an Urfa Kebab(minced lamb) and the kidds had chicken with gorgonzola sauce and a chicken curry. Food took a little time to arrive, but it was a nice place to sit and chill, and was worth waiting for. Really nice, and think we all enjoyed what we had.

I had arranged to meet Kevin (TB vagabond75), so I headed round to the Sebjil Fountain to meet as arranged,and while I was away my son had the pancakes. Must have been good, because all I saw of them was the photo. At least they are TB trained and even without me there are taking pictures of the food :D

After Kevin joined us we sat outside for a bit, and then went inside to get a table where we could watch that nights World Cup game. Nice enough inside as a bar to sit and spend an evening chatting about all our various travels, and talk of our immediate plans as we were travelling in opposite directions.

Turned into a good night :)
Zembilj Menu Board