Zeljo

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Zeljo Sarajevo Reviews

Marius1981 Marius19…
best cevapcici in Bosnia May 02, 2010
Every local told me that if you want to try the best cevapcici in Sarajevo and whole Bosnia you hav to go at Zelio. They were right they were fantastic and went to there few more times after that. For the best experience try the whole menu with all the side dishes: cevapcici in somun, chopped onions, hot pickled peppers, some kajmak and a glass of ayran.

There are two locations for Zeljo and they’re both in the old town very close to one another.
Zeljo
cevacici in semun bread with chopp…
rachrmn rachrmn
The best cevapi in town! Jun 21, 2008
There is a saying "If you haven't tried cevapi you haven't visited Sarajevo"

A wonderful dish of spiced meat sauasages in a pitta bread with raw onion,..

I am a little fussy regarding meat, I hear it is mostly organic in Bosnia (that soothes the guilt a bit)..

This restaurant cafe is located in the Bascarsija area and is named after the local football team. the place is so popular they opened up another cafe across the path! It is a busy place, but the service is excellent. The weather was sunny so we ate outside.. sarajevo is so cheap to eat in and me being a food addict this is another reason that I love the place so much.. Lunch was about 4KM if my memory serves me well, thats about £2..

There are great places to eat either to sit down or takeaway but try this one if you get a chance!! Burek is also super..
xlavinho says:
Zeljo is the best in town, no doubt ;)
Posted on: Nov 25, 2009