Zeigler's Bar-B-Q

www.zeiglersbbq.com - 770-529-5227

Zeigler's Bar-B-Q Acworth Reviews

tomassgringo tomassgr…
Zeigler's Bar-B-Q Acworth, GA HORRIBLE Customer Service Experience Jun 17, 2009
Okay, this is one of those reviews that is written with emotion, and not the good kind of emotion. This review will not even discuss the food because I did not even get past the bad customer service to place an order. I was visiting a friend in Acworth and she let me use her car to make a special trip to Zeigler's to get the "Family Deal" for her family. She had seen an ad on her Kroger receipt and told me the deal was $21.99. At Zeigler's I was told that was a coupon and not a special and I would have to be charged the full price. For me as a first time customer - customer service is my top priority. So, not only was it a bad first impression, the girl's attitude was condescending and rude. I for one of the few times in my life, I felt a sense of superiority, thinking, "You are working food service on a Saturday night and you are going to chastise me and look down on me because of a $3 discount coupon?" Needless to say I left!

Before I retired, I worked for Sony. Sony has such a great product reputation because of great products AND great service. So, I went back a few days later to explain the impression I received from my first visit to the manager. Mr. Zeigler himself was there and when I explained, he told me, "She did just as she was told to do!" WOW!! You will tell a potential customer that employees sticking hard and fast to RULES is more important than building an opportunity create a great, new, potential repeat customer? Mr. Zeigler did not even use the opportunity to change the situation into a positive one by even trying to make me want to even come try again!

So the only satisfaction I will get from Zeigler's Bar-B-Q is sharing my bad customer service experience with anyone that will read it! And IF BY CHANCE anyone does decide not to give Zeigler's Bar-B-Q a try because of this review.... call Zeigler's Bar-B-Q and let them know you read about this bad customer service experience and decided to give any of the many other bar-b-q places in the area a try over theirs! Their contact info is available on the links below the map!

Bad customer service is one thing, but a lack of concern from Management and Owners in this kind of an economy is just an invitation to lose business. I am sending the invitation to show Mr. Zeigler what happens when you do not concern yourself with bad service!

P.S. - I went back to the house and Laura, her husband Bob and I instead went to 5 Guys Burgers & Fries across the street. My review of 5 Guys Burgers & Fries was a FEATURED home page review!! So, I guess I should than Mr. Zeigler's poor customer service for sending to a place that got me featured!! LOL But I do hope this negative review has as many hits!! hehe
I could not get past the bad servi…
travelfan1963 says: