Zea Rostiserie & Grill

Zea Rostiserie & Grill - Spinach salad with Jelly Pepper Jelly Vinagrete

Zea Rostiserie & Grill Harvey Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Delicious Rostiserie in Harvey - Zea Oct 15, 2008
Zea's is an upscale-casual restaurant that serves an extensive array of barbecue, grilled and rotisserie meats, along with several New Orleans classics. It has several locations. I went to 2 of them, but this review is about one of the newest ones located in Harvey. It has great environment, casual but not in a chain way. The decoration is nice and sober, but not snobby.

The staff was friendly and if they have any doubt they will ask you before doing anything wrong. We got our food on perfect time. They were closing at 9pm, but since we arrived late, they told us we could stay as long as we wanted, sweet!

They had a great selection of food, whit a good quality, size and not high prices.

We had the Mediterranean Hummus as appetizer, covered with delicious sun dried tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and roasted garlic. I’m a big fan of salads and was happy with the one I got: Spinach Salad with Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette. I loved that dressing: sweet but a bit spicy. So tasty!

Definitely I’ll recommend to visit it if you are in town and want to try something delicious but not heavy and enjoy a great atmosphere.
outside Harvey location
Mediterranean hummus
Spinach salad with Jelly Pepper Je…

Check Harvey Hotel Deals