Zankou Chicken

Glendale, United States

Zankou Chicken Glendale Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Jul 02, 2007
i remembered the first time i ate here. it was 10 years ago in the hollywood location. it was one of my fave food to bring to the hollywood bowl. in general i love middle eastern food. this is one of my fave lebanese restaurant.

The first Zankou Chicken opened in 1962 in the heart of Beirut, Lebanon by Vartkes Iskenderian and his family. After serving Lebanon's diverse community for 20 years, Vartkes and his son Mardiros Iskenderian sold the business and moved to Los Angeles, California. In 1984, Zankou opened its doors in Hollywood at the corner of Sunset and Normandie. Centered in the heart of America's motion picture industry, Zankou attracted thousands of aspiring actors, writers, artists, and musicians with its delicious, inexpensive meals.

In 1992, Mardiros Iskenderian opened Zankou Chicken in Glendale. The restaurant was heavily crowded on opening day, and the immense success of that branch led him to open further Zankou Chicken restaurants in Van Nuys, Anaheim, and Pasadena. Zankou's legendary garlic sauce and exceptionally fast food still attract new customers every day.
mellemel8 says:
HAHAHA just is just the start of my restaurant reviews. thanks
Posted on: Jul 03, 2007
travelman727 says:
I've got to quit reading your restaurant reviews at night! It's 1:45 a.m. and I'm hungry for garlic chicken :-D
Posted on: Jul 02, 2007
Dave says:
I also love this place. The food is delicious cheap and fast, and the service is generally very friendly. I took it to the hollywood bowl too and I swear everyone that saw us was salivating.
Posted on: Jul 02, 2007

Compare Glendale Hotel Rates (3km away)

Glendale Map