Find a Zambia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Zambia travel buddy? Meet Zambia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 664,207 members and has been featured in:

February 22, 2017
to April 1, 2017
Alexand… is traveling to Zambia
Interests: Scuba Diving, Horseback Riding, Climbing, Hiking
June 1, 2017
to December 1, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Zambia
1 vouch
I love solo travel! Would be nice to spend parts of the travel with other fellow travelers who are laid back, interesting and fun. I am easy going, friendly, well-mannered and travel on a fairly smal…
October 3, 2017
to October 4, 2017
Roel is traveling to Livingstone, Zambia
I am from The Netherlands. I visited all European capital cities, most of them by car. When I visit a country, I want to travel around in that country and see and do as much as possible. That's me,…
polly wants to travel to Lusaka, Zambia
Interests: Swimming,dancing, rugby
Michelle wants to travel to Livingstone, Zambia
I am a laid-back Texan whose passion in life is spending all of my extra time and money traveling to wonderful places all over the world whenever I can get away from work.
dream destination
Sarah wants to travel to Zambia
Say hello! I won’t bite :-)
dream destination
Jonas wants to travel to Zambia
1 award
I am very laid back and easy going. I enjoy backpacking around the world, seeing other cultures, history and different ways of life. I want to see as much of the world as I can. I enjoy nature and t…
dream destination
Susan wants to travel to Zambia
Hey- I recently graduated from FIDM with an AA in Fashion Design about a year ago.I just got back to the states after spending a semester aboard in Germany, where I studied German and Intercultural …
dream destination
Susie wants to travel to Zambia
1 award
Some people will say I am mad, some say silly, I like to describe my self as unprdictable you never know when I might just have a funny moment, and moon you!
dream destination
Andrew wants to travel to Zambia
1 award
I want more than to be just 'ok' with my life...I want to live an extraordinary life...I love to do crazy things and take risks, cause life is too ordinary if you don't.
dream destination
Andi wants to travel to Zambia
2 awards
Interests: football, skiing, geocaching, reading, traveling, meeting new people, sea & beach