Zakopane Hotels

Browse 7 Zakopane, Poland hotel reviews for 207 Zakopane hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$59 - $112

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Zakopane

Search for hotels in a new location
Currency:

Cheap Zakopane Hotels and Deals

#1 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
vixen2306 says: "There is absolutely nothing bad I can say about the accommodation I chose in Zak..."
#2 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
vixen2306 says: "I have booked a double room after thoroughly researching Polish accommodation we..."
#3 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
StephanieSD says: "Of course we're a smidge partial to this place because it's owned by my cousins,..."
#4 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
Chokk says: "In order to find Hotel Dwor Karolowka you have to drive 4 km heading west from Z..."
#5 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
emdee13 says: "I stayed here during the summer and felt cosy, so I can imagine that during the ..."
Average Rate
$11
#6 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
expandora says: "Zakopane is one of the most visited tourism destinations of Poland, so, as you c..."
Average Rate
$47
#7 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
Vlindeke says: "We were staying for 2 nights in Wanta Pension. Wanta Pension looks okay on the ..."
#8 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
Set in Zb, the Dom Wypoczynkowy Aga Zakopane is a perfect base while in Zakopane. Zakopane city centre is within a short 10 mi...
#9 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
Set in the city centre, the Stara Polana Hostel allows for easy access to Zakopane's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment. Se...
#10 of 207 hotels in Zakopane
Za Strugiem 18b/1, Zakopane 34-500 Sunshine Hostel is located within a 10-minute walk from famous Krupowki Street. It features ...
1.5