Zagreb, Hrvatska

Zagreb, Croatia

Zagreb, Hrvatska Reviews

croisbeauty croisbea…
Zagreb at the time of Advent Jan 12, 2017
Advent is time of preparation for the feast of Christmas, at the same time it is also the beginning of the church year for Catholics. It begins four Sundays before Christmas when the people puts Advent wreath with four candles, which symbolize the four Sundays. Every Sunday illuminated a new candle. Advent is age-old tradition in Croatia and nurtured for centuries.

According to ancient tradition, December is a month in which people reduce the work activities and enjoy the fruits of their entire working year. This is a time when family gathers at a shared table and enjoy the abundance traditional dishes and plenty of desserts.... TO BE CONTINUED
odiseya says:
Great time for visit Zagreb!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2017
walterman9999 walterma…
Zagreb, Croatia Sep 29, 2014
Finished with my one month vacation in the Switzerland mountains I took a bus from Zurich to Zagreb. My older sister made this possible from her family visit over 20 years ago giving me phone numbers and more importantly email addresses for a few that spoke some english.

The relative I emailed (a pleasant married lady with a name I cant begin to spell) came to the bus station and picked us up. She took us on a guided tour of downtown Zagreb and I found the city charming and pleasant. She later drove me to the family farm in the country for a six day visit. Then a old college buddy would pick me up and take me to his home in Pula for two days. I liked my brief visit to Zagreb.
new car