Zackry Guesthouse

Pantai Cenang, Malaysia

Compare Kampung Padang Masirat Hotel Rates (6.4km away)

Zackry Guesthouse Pantai Cenang Reviews

RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Nov 16, 2015
Zackry Guesthouse has a fantastic location, which would be my main point of recommendation. It is at the quieter end of Pantai Cenang resort, only 5 minutes from a very quiet, but beautiful, bit of beach. The owners have beach mats you can borrow for nothing, and even leave suncream out you can help yourself to, which was a nice touch!

The room was ok, very basic, but for the price we expected that. My only complaint really was that it was just too hot, the fan didn't seem capable of cutting through the heat! I think if we had paid that bit extra for air con I might be awarding a higher score. The bed also made my back ache.

The owners are really nice and helpful though. The common area was also a plus. There are snack machines and drink machine that vends amongst other things, good cheap beer for only 2RM; very cheap by Malay standards. I was most impressed! They had board games and books available for your use whilst there too.

The toilet was well stocked with loo roll, and the shower was powerful and hot. So no complaints there. Our door did lock, however you had to be careful to turn the knob just right to ensure it clicks, it opens by itself otherwise! So a few minor complaints, but on the whole a decent hostel and I would stay again if I were in Langkawi.

Compare Kampung Padang Masirat Hotel Rates (6.4km away)

Pantai Cenang Map