Yuzu

Lot 412, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Yuzu Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Yuzu Jul 12, 2015
Yuzu looks like a full fledged high class restaurant in an expensive mall, that's why I didn't bother dining here although it has been there for a number of years. However, my friend wanted something Japanese and suggested this place. So we decided to try.

They have a wide selection of Japanese delicacies and they all looked very very yummy. I thought the photos were only for illustration purposes, but having seen those sashimi being served on our next table, I think the real thing looks exactly like how they were presented in their menu.

We chose the lunch sets as they're the cheapest on the menu. In average it costs about USD 10 for a full set which includes, miso soup, rice, chawanmushi, fruits and some side dishes apart from whichever main course that you choose. The only thing that they didn't include in this set is my favourite edamame. Portion was big and our table was just big enough to accommodate 2 bento boxes. Considering the amount of food, I think USD10 is very well worth it. I love every single bite I had. Nothing to complain. I love it to the max.

Ambiance wise, the place is rather small with limited tables, although there is a private room available. Other than that, tables were arranged pretty near one another so you don't really get much privacy. Service was ok, but nothing to shout about.

I will definitely come to this place again!
trippin_jen says:
Haha! Yeah! Yummmmm yummmm
Posted on: Jul 13, 2015
anewchapter says:
"I love it to the max" Jenny's 5 star seal of approval :) looked a feast!
Posted on: Jul 13, 2015