Yuzana Resort

Yuzana Resort Rates and Deals

Yuzana Resort Ngwe Saung Reviews

galanova galanova
Stay away Apr 12, 2011
I spent 2 days in this hotel in March 11. I've seldom been to a worse accommodation, and it's especially upsetting to find yourself in a place like that at the seaside. First what struck me was that the reception area smelled (can't tell you with what exactly but not nicely). The reception area and its vicinity looks like the hotel is being repaired, with stuff scattered around. Villas look dated, rooms are very basic and shabby. I don't think that they had more than 2 rooms with guests, the rest of the hotel looked lifeless, but the room was hardly prepared for my arrival. The windows were dirty and on the lamp there was a web. Everything was very old, curtains with stains, metal planks on the ceiling rusty. All in all, it looks like a place about which nobody cares. I can't say a bad word about the staff, partly because I hardly saw them. The deckchair was on my veranda and I had to take it to the beach myself as there was nobody in the vicinity to help. Location is OK but not perfect for me, because it's very far from the village, though for somebody it may be a plus. Breakfast was not bad, I expected something worse. I wouldn't have stayed in this hotel again even if I was paid for this, and I paid about 40USD per night. Ngwe Saung is generally quite expensive, but for this money you can expect something much better.
Yuzana Resort - veranda