Yuvam Hotel Marmaris

Check Marmaris Hotel Deals

Yuvam Hotel Marmaris Reviews

Lauwa-aa Lauwa-aa
Fantastic holiday at Yuvam Hotel! Jun 15, 2011
My mum and me stayed for two weeks in Hotel Yuvam. We really enjoyed our holiday there. The staff members were really nice and they would do anything for you. All are very hard workers and they keep smiling the whole day. Some nights they even wanted to go out and asked me and others to go with them. Some of them also try to speak Dutch!

The pool could possibly do with some updating but, most of the time we lay on the beach. Sometimes there was no space on the beach, but Mehmet the beachmaster was always there for you to make some place. You can order drinks and food on the beach by Mehmet and someone of the staff will bring it to you.

The room was good enough, the only thing we did in the room was sleeping, changing clothes and using the bathroom. I didn't like the shower that much but it was good enough.

Breakfast was nice and there is a 10% discount off evening meals if you are staying at the hotel. It's not on the menu card but you can also get (buy) fishbowls and water pipes.

The Keleş family (hotel owners) are really sweet, my mum fell and her elbow was total dislocated, so we needed to go to the hospital. The Keleş family were all the time with me and my mum in the hospital (for a few hours) and helped us very good!

We wanted to stay another week but then my mum fell and she wanted to go home..

Will definitely be back again as soon as possible!
Yuvam Hotel.

Yuvam Hotel Marmaris Overview

Set on the beach, but only a few minute’s walk back into town, the Yuvam Hotel Marmaris is a good choice for short and long-term visitors to the area, as well as those on business or leisure trips. It is less than mile into the heart of the city, making it a convenient and peaceful accommodation. The Yuvam Hotel Marmaris is located at Kemeralty Mahallesi Uzunyaly Sok No122 which is approximately 55 miles from the Dalaman Airport, and less than two miles from the bus station.

The 42 rooms in the Yuvam Hotel Marmaris are all equipped with modern conveniences that include private balconies, climate controls, full baths, television, direct dial phones, and more.

The Yuvam Hotel Marmaris offers visitors a nice array amenities and features, including an in house restaurant serving three meals each day, a casual and relaxing bar and lounge, a swimming pool and direct access to the beach.

Yuvam Hotel Amenities