Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant

5531 4955
Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant - Yukhoe Pibimbap
Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant - outside
Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant - twigak
Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant - Yukhoe Pibimbap: rice mixed with veggies and raw meat
Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant - inside
Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant - Baby Octopus Set

Yummy Korean Japanese Restaurant Gold Coast Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Yummy Korean food @ Yummy ;) Nov 29, 2010
While in the famous Australia Fair Mall, you can either eat at the Food Court or walk around and find one of the small restaurants in the neighborhood, which is what I did.

I was thinking about Middle Easter - again! But saw this place and looked very appealing. It was small, but cozy and not expensive either. Furthermore I always wanted to try Korean food and my friend was feeling adventurous too. Great!

The place is small and has some tables indoors and outdoors. You have to place your order at the counter and then a waitress will bring it to your table. Also you can grab your drink over there. They have a menu which includes pictures with the dishes available, so you can choose what you find more suitable.We tried:

Baby Octopus Set: it was very good and the octopus wasn't chewy. I like the Teriyaki sauce. It comes with rice.

Yukhoe Pibimbap: when I read raw meat, I couldn't say no and really liked this dish with fresh veggies, meat and even a pouched egg. Nice!

Prices are good and the size of the portions is large. As complimentary they always give the customers Miso Soup, Kim Chee (it was my 1st time trying it) and Twigak (a sort of seaweeds which I'm a fan now).

I have to come back here and try other dishes, hehe. A friend recommended me another place for Korean BBQ, but wanted something not in BBQ this time. Worth to try it!

Note: they don't take credit cards, only cash
name