Ysabelle Mansion

abad santos extension, Puerto Princesa, Philippines

Compare Puerto Princesa City Hotel Rates (2.3km away)

Ysabelle Mansion Puerto Princesa Reviews

private_erick private_…
right place to stay Jan 04, 2013
It was my first time to visit palawan and i didn't even booked a room thinking i would be out of the puerto princesa city right after arriving in the airport. When i decided to stay, luckily one of my travel buddies booked their room at ysabelle. I was able to check in earlier than expected. Their was staff was very accommodating and knows the ins and outs where a regular tourist would go. Pretty much its worry free to book your accommodation with them.
crazychictraveller crazychi…
Ysabelle Mansion Feb 18, 2011
Finding a good place on a trip is hard with lots of things to consider –location, amenities and room. But I feel lucky that me and Bernz have the same taste of a “good place” to stay. So during the Puerto Princesa Trip, we opted to stay in Ysabelle Mansion.

Upon arrival at the airport, we are picked up the owner’s husband at the airport with a welcome banner. Quite impressive because other hotels I’ve checked in before does not offer such service. Also they give us a ride back to the airport during our last day.

Once in the hotel, I notice it is clean and nice. It is accentuated with local products to add homey effect. There is small garden and veranda. Also they offer free wi fi connection to its residents. However the place is far from the city proper thus when heading back here, some tricycle drivers ask for payment for PHP 20.00 or more to cover a trip.

Our room is big and spacious. It has television with cable and one lamp. Also they provide Good morning complimentary set – toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo and soap. I can say it’s too big for 2 persons with 2 double beds, though they only add one cabinet to occupants with a couple of hangers. With girls staying, the cabinet won’t fit our clothes thus we opted to use it to house our used clothes. The bed is a little old yet still comfy to sleep on, pillows are small and thin but I can say the sheets and bed cover are still new.

They also have a small restaurant that offers mostly breakfast set with all the sinangag (fried rice) and egg combination with various add on to choice from like tocino, tapa, hotdog and corn beef. And upon checking on the menu, I can say that they prefer to serve local meals but I wish they consider to add other stuff like sandwiches. Also they require pre-order for breakfast meals. The price of the food is expensive and in small portion as I compared to other breakfast I’ve eaten.

The owners are friendly and approachable. I even see them allowed a guest or two to use the computer to book flights. However, the sad part is, some of their staffs are not friendly and not accommodating. I even need to call them twice just to notice me.

Overall, the room is great, service needs improvement (or the staff needs training) however I might think twice staying here again since I prefer a location much nearer to restaurant and stores.
Ysabelle Mansion
view from the other side..heading …
two bed for for two person
crazychictraveller says:
thanks for the greetings guys! enjoy this coming week.. ;)
Posted on: Nov 20, 2011
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2011
Glynnes says:

Congrats on being Today's Featured Travel Review.
Posted on: Nov 18, 2011
dominic_amayun dominic_…
another place in puerto princesa Sep 21, 2010
I stayed here for 3 nights. everything is ok in this lodging house except that their price for food is i think expensive.

the owners are very accommodating and will attend to all your queries. they are very nice.

the location is far from the city proper (about 5 mins by tricycle)

accommodation is about 1,200/room/night

Compare Puerto Princesa City Hotel Rates (2.3km away)

Ysabelle Mansion Map