Youth Residence Scoutel

Check Antwerp Hotel Deals

Youth Residence Scoutel Antwerp Reviews

TheTravelApprentice TheTrave…
Scoutel Hostel Apr 26, 2011
I believe I was the only person staying here when I arrived but I only planned to stay one night. The previous night I had a loud snorer in my dorm so I got a single room for a good night’s sleep.

My room had a full bathroom with shower and 2 comfortable beds. The rooms were dark and I slept like the dead.

The girl working here was very nice and showed me many places to walk on the map she provided.

The location is close to the train station, which is what I wanted but it's not so close to the action of downtown. It's fairly close but maybe a 10-15 minute walk before you're in the shopping areas.

To get here you walk about 500 meters left of the train station along the the main street until you reach a dark underpass. It may look a little sketchy but when i walked through there were only a couple of Orthodox Jewish men hanging around and i didn't think they'd be looking for trouble.

If you're looking to meet other travelers then this hostel may not be for you as this hostel typically hosts groups of people such as local sport clubs and youths according to the website.
View from the underpass but keep i…

Check Antwerp Hotel Deals