Youth Hostel Pere Tarres Barcelona

Youth Hostel Pere Tarres Barcelona Rates and Deals

Youth Hostel Pere Tarres Barcelona Reviews

Donny_1982 Donny_19…
Affordable clean hostel Aug 31, 2010
Alberg Pere Tarrés was my first hostel experience and it was great! I had been very accustom to staying in Hotels when traveling on vacation. I had heard of hostels before and didn’t really think I’d be comfortable with a room full of strangers. My best friend and I planned our trip to Europe and he suggested Alberg Pere Tarrés . He had stayed in Hostel before on international trips and said he’d never really had to many serious issues so I figured I’d give it a try.

Alberg Pere Tarrés was clean and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with calling cabs for us and giving us directions to and from the subway, and also letting us know of different places we might want to check out in Barcelona. The morning staff all spoke English and were very helpful and welcoming. We paid only 23 euro a night, for an 8 person room to witch most of the time was never full.

Alberg Pere Tarrés also offers a FREE small breakfast buffet in the morning, and it’s great for budget traveling. They also do an inexpensive lunch as well for only 5 euros. And if you’re on the run they’ll also pack a lunch for you to go

The only negative I had about the hostel was the free wireless can only be used in the lobby. Also at night the hostel uses a different staff, usually only one person and not as friendly or helpful as the morning staff and usually only speaks Spanish or Catalan, but its not to bad

I plan on most definitely staying here again when in Barcelona, And I would strongly recommend it to someone that needs a nice cheap inexpensive place to rest while in Barcelona.
ana_pt ana_pt
Modern, clean, safe location (central) Dec 04, 2010
A very nice place to stay in Barcelona, you can count with several shops, restaurants n public transports, 200 meters distance. Also the street where it is located leads to(walking about 15 min)bus/metro/train station(Sants Estació).

Youth Hostel Pere Tarres Barcelona Overview

The hostel is a completely new building located in a safe shopping district in Barcelona very close to the FC Barcelona Stadium. It is very convenient to transport facilities (2 metro lines, 14 regular bus lines, a tramway and two night bus routes). Open 24 hours a day. We have 240 beds. All rooms have their own bathrooms. Bed linens and breakfast are included in the price. Lunch and dinner are optional. If you would like a picnic lunch, just ask for it!It has a total number of 240 beds in individual, double, and 6 and 8 bed rooms. Bed linen is included in the price. Each room has a full bathroom and individual lockers. All the bedrooms are spacious and have natural light. We also have rooms with 32 adapted beds in a building with no architectural barriers.Alberg Pere TarrésThe Pere Tarrés Hostel has a restaurant (breakfast included in the price, lunch, dinner, picnics and café), meeting rooms, free internet, laundry facilities, fully equipped kitchen that can be freely used by hostellers, a large terrace for enjoying our magnificent climate, a ping-pong table, a large TV room and parking facilities.The staff at the Pere Tarrés Hostel are looking forward to your arrival to make your stay an unforgettable experience. We will look after you and provide you with all the information you need about our city.The Hostel is a member of the Red Española de Albergues Juveniles and of the International Youth Hostel Federation (IYHF).

Youth Hostel Pere Tarres Amenities