Youth Hostel Lichterfelde "Ju-Li"

Osdorferstr. 121 12207 Berlin, Berlin, Germany
www.ju-li.de - Tel. +49 30 713 917 34

Check Berlin Hotel Deals

Youth Hostel Lichterfelde "Ju-Li" Berlin Reviews

siaippsau siaippsau
Youth Hostel Mar 22, 2011
Last summer I had great opportunity to visit Berlin. As I was taking my mother with me, I covered all expenses by myself so it was important to stay in normal, clean, calm and of course not very expensive hostel. I got everything in one place: clean room, very delicious breakfast, all information I needed, friendly staff.

This hostel is not 5* building with all facilities included. As I was staying just during the nights, for me it was ok. Although, I noticed some disadvantages. Firstly, I was staying in room which was directed into street. And street is very noisy even during the night. Secondly, walls are very thin as well. I could hear guys preparing for night out and as I was very tired for me it was annoying. That's it. Advantages: 1.Very good breakfast, wide assortment, fresh food. 2. Hostel located about 20min from city center by train. Suburb railway is located 20m from hostel. In 30min you can get to Potsdam from there.

I recommend this hostel for students, families, etc. If your priority is traveling, but not lying in bed at the hotel - this place is for your.
Ju-Li Hostel from inside