Youth Hostel Bolzano

Check Bolzano Hotel Deals

Youth Hostel Bolzano Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Best hostel beds ever! Mar 13, 2008
Youth Hostel Bolzano is a wonderful, clean place to stay. The beds are like heaven (which says alot for bunkbeds!). The rooms are 1, 3 or 4 bed rooms with lockers and a toilet and shower in each room. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and nice.

The hostel charges and extra Euro if you are only staying one night and they charge to rent a bath towel as well, but sometimes those extra costs are worth it. They have a common room with couches, tv, computers with internet, and snack machines. They have a ping pong table outside. Breakfast consists of rolls, cheese, meat, yougurt, cereal and juice.

The only bad thing is the noise. The train tracks are just across the street and the wheels squeak when they brake coming into town. In the early morning the traffic picks up and true to Italian drivers, horns are honking left and right. Maybe this is okay to get you up and moving in the morning but we got in really late and didn't want to wake up at 6:30 am. Other than that, it was great - perhaps the best hostel I've even stayed in. My advice? Bring earplugs.
outside of Bolzano youth hostel
example of room from the website

Related Travel Blogs About Youth Hostel Bolzano

Do the trains run through the Alps in winter?
They say to get to the airport three hours early for international flights, and well, we were flying to Frankfurt, so we got to the airport three hours early (more like 2 1/2 hours).  We got all…Bolzano about 2 hours late.  Good thing we made reservations at the youth hostel and told them we'd be arriving…
In search of Otzi
I woke up to (trains) screeching and (cars) honking.  Ah, yes, I'm in Italy.  That bed was the most comfortable youth hostel bed I've ever slept in, and much better than most beds I've slep…youth hostel and went to the train station.  The train ride from Bolzano to Florence was amazing.  We went…

Check Bolzano Hotel Deals