Your Place Restaurant

22 N. Milpas Street, Santa Barbara, CA, USA

Your Place Restaurant Santa Barbara Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Apr 16, 2007
I enjoy the Thai food at Your Place and it seems other people feel the same way. This place is usually packed when I go there, especially at the weekend. It is a small restaurant but they try to give the costumers some privacy with some booth seating they have available. I also like the decorations like the huge fish tank in the middle of the restaurant and the posters of Thailand as well as the paper umbrellas that are attached to the ceiling.

I also like the waitresses and waiters, they helped us out a few times when we wanted to try something new and weren't sure what to get. I have had the pineapple fried rice before which I enjoyed, all the ingredients felt fresh and tasty. So did other dishes like the duck curry that was so good, we ended up eating just the sauce when all the meat was gone. =) Their Pad Thai is tasty, too and so is a seafood dish, it might be a bit spicy for me but I will eat it anyway. I also like that they serve the Tom Ka soup in a hot pot, so it stays warm. I prefer the Tom Ka since the Tom Yum seems a bit less flavourful than the Tom Ka does.

My friend told me that the food in Thailand tastes spicier and less sweet than here though. If you had the possibility to eat Thai food right in Thailand or even in Thai Town in Los Angeles, you might not enjoy this restaurant as much.

Related Travel Blogs About Your Place Restaurant

I now know...
All this talk about how long I’ve been here has got me thinking about how living out here doesn’t seem like a vacation anymore… Its almost become home. Well, a home away from home, anyway. A…Santa Barbara, the dog is treated like a fellow human… allowed into restaurants and other places of business without a second…

Check Santa Barbara Hotel Deals