Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam

Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam Rates and Deals

Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

admiralspock admirals…
Good night of sleep Apr 05, 2011
I was in Amsterdam Airport but I was delayed for a day because of bad weather in SVO, so the airline gave me free room for a day here. I was exhausted so I slept most of my time here; however, the Yotel in Gatwick Airport have superior shower draining and food.
philly84 philly84
Hard to find - watch out for hidden charges! Mar 22, 2010
I've travelled over 35,000 miles in the past 18 months and never in this time have I been so disappointed, annoyed and frustrated about my stay. Needless to say I will never be visiting Amsterdam again as long as I live, unless through a connecting flight.

It took me and my partner TWO hours from landing to check in. We couldnt find the Hotel anywhere as it is not clearly signposted. None of the airport staff seemed to know where the hotel was, (even though it is WITHIN the airport) and when we did discover the location, we had a whole lot of trouble getting in.

Passport control took us into the interrogation room and proceeded to question us about why we chose to stay at Yotel. I tried to explain it was just due to convenience of getting a flight home the next day but he was having none of it, stating that it wasn’t usually, “logical” for people to stay there if they were visiting the city. When we managed to pusuade him that we had no ill intentions, he excorted us to check in.

Upon check in, we were told we had to pay an extra €63 because we booked it though a third party website (Booking.com) and were checking in before a certain time. Good thing I had the cash to spare because I think the red light district would have had another worker to its scene.

If you do decide you still want to stay here after reading this, just be prepared to meet the rudest passport control on the planet – just smile with it.

Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amsterdam Overview

*Important: Please note the Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol is a transit hotel within the airport departure gates area. It will only accept one-night bookings.*

The Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol is a transit hotel located within the secure transit area of the Schiphol Airport terminal. It can be easily found next to the food court at Departures 2, Lounge 2 area. The Yotel is the ideal place to rest, relax and freshen up if you have hours to burn while transferring between flights, or if your flight is delayed after you've checked in (we hope it doesn't come to that, although such incidents do happen).

The uniquely designed cabin accommodation of the Yotel Amsterdam Schiphol offer ensuite facilities with relaxing mood lighting, flat-screen TV and a fully equipped bathroom with a rainforest shower head and toiletries. You'll also benefit from free Wi-Fi access and a work desk.

Yotel Schiphol Hotel Amenities