Yotel Hotel NYC

Check New York Hotel Deals

Yotel Hotel NYC New York Reviews

PeggyY PeggyY
We were in luck! Apr 17, 2012
It is our first trip to NYC and being unfamiliar with the area, we are lucky we found this place.

The room is clean and comfortable. Being a relatively new hotel, everything is in tiptop condition. It is a considered a no-frills hotel and hence, complimentary continental breakfast is another plus point.

This hotel is within 10 - 15 minutes walking distance to Times Square and close to some good eateries. It is a steal for the price we paid for the room!

Moreover, we can walk to the High Line which connects us to the Village.

All in all, it is a good place to rest after a full day of activities..
MATRYOSHKA MATRYOSH…
Think Modern, Young, Convenient” Dec 14, 2011
I stayed at Yotel Hotel for two nights when I was in NYC. First off I couldn't wait to stay here. Its like stepping into the future. The purple mood lights are everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE. There is a robot that takes your bags and stores them. You get a purple key card which controls the elevator. This place just screams Modern Space-Tech. My room was small, but I expected that. The bed is remote controlled, which gives you extra space if you need it. I love see through bathrooms, so no problem there for me ;) Overall, my room was clean, convenient, and sexy. Mood lighting = sexy mood

Yotel's Club was a negative... free for guest but was crowded and small. The restaurant was great and had half off sushi and small plates.

Location is key and Yotel is only a couple blocks from Times Square. Everything was within walking distance. The Subway is only two blocks away also.
room