Cemoro Lawang, Indonesia
Yoschi's - Moi, and the little table and mirror

Yoschi's Cemoro Lawang Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Yoschi's Mar 07, 2012
Yoschi's is a hotel in Cemoro Lawang (Mount Bromo). It has beautiful little Bungalows in a garden, and a very nice cafe.

The rooms in the little bungalow were stunning. There was a gas powered hot water shower, which was incredibly welcome given that we were there in terrible weather, a little living room area and a gorgeous bed a bit like a four poster. The blankets were a little small, but if that is the nastiest thing you can say a place is doing well.

The breakfast was mediocre, but it was 4 in the morning so we weren't exactly hungry anyway. We had some wonderful food in their cafe when we got back. The staff were all friendly and dinner was excellent too.
Moi, and the little table and mirr…
Amazing bed
JoseG says:
I am going on the second week of August and I am planning on doing an independent tour to MOunt Bromo, doing the hike by myself rather than an extremely expensive tour. I cannot find the way to book for accommodation in Cemoro Lawang online. Will I be able to find accommodation if I just turn up there? If you see this, please could you send me a private message to let me know? Thank you
Posted on: Apr 25, 2014
sarahelaine says:
I'm not sure. We were there in late February, and that was the rainy season, but I'm not sure if it was the start or the end of it. Wikitravel is usually pretty good at things like seasons. But even the wet season isn't too horrible, it just wipes out your view at sunrise.
Posted on: Nov 01, 2012
elmab says:

i'm planning my trip there in january. Would that be a bad time?
Posted on: Nov 01, 2012