York Hotel Singapore

York Hotel Singapore Rates and Deals

York Hotel Singapore Reviews

greg71 greg71
Great hotel and location Jul 04, 2014
This hotel was really nice. The staff are excellent and so professional. The location is close to Orchard Road and there are so many shopping centre's close by.

Rooms are sound proof. The hotel coffee shop has excellent food. It has a nice pool and gym. Tour buses do pick ups here. There is a hospital just down the road if you need it!

My only complaint was the price, but this is Singapore so expect to pay more than most cities.

Definitely recommended.
alohacjm alohacjm
Affordable hotel in close proximity to everything Jun 21, 2011
Great hotel a 10-12 minute walk to Orchard and the MRT (rapid transit trains). Friendly and helpful staff. Book early bird special and get a great breakfast included. When I had a problem with "neighbors," I was moved to an upgraded room quickly. Should include a refrigerator in rooms, ice bucket and ice and a soda machine on each floor. None are included now.
alohacjm alohacjm
Quiet and Close Jun 16, 2008
I stayed at the York Hotel in Singapore in 2008. I made my reservations based totally on the description online. I received the "early bird" special which gave me free breakfast every day I was there. I arrived and was told my room was upgraded. I don't know why, but it could be because of making the reservation early, or possibly because there was a suite on the 13th floor and some are superstitious about being on floor 13. The room was lovely. It had a comfortable king sized bed, a great bathroom with a dressing area in between the bathroom and the "living room." The living room was part of the whole, large room, and had couches, end tables, and lamps. The staff was very helpful. I needed laundry done and that was accomplished quickly at not too expensive a price. I had a late flight but an earlier check out. The staff allowed me to store my luggage until it was time to head for the airport. And....the location was great. It was up Mount Elizabeth, about a three block walk to Orchard Avenue. When I would reach Orchard, the MRT station was right there and so was Lucky Mall, with others on Orchard a short walk. The hotel was quiet and not the bustle of Orchard. I was so pleased, that when I knew I was returning to Singapore this coming June, I again made early bird reservations at the York Hotel.
Dressing area of the room, with la…
The sleeping area of the room. Ver…

York Hotel Singapore Overview

The hotel is located in the heart of the city, and guests will find that it is only a short distance from the business district. Popular areas such as Orchard Road and Scotts Road are within walking distance of this Singapore accommodation. Guests will be able to find many shopping and dining options. It takes just 25 minutes to reach the Changi International Airport when taking a car from the hotel. The York Singapore is within walking distance to some popular sites. Public transportation is plentiful for those who want to visit areas that are not reachable on foot.

Guests can choose from 407 rooms and suites at the York Singapore Hotel. Some of the amenities that guests will find in the rooms include phones, mini bars, satellite TV, and radio.

The hotel has onsite dining options and places to have a drink. Those who are traveling on business will be able to use the onsite business center and the 8 function rooms. Guests can keep in shape at the fitness center and in the pool.

York Hotel Amenities