3667 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Yolos - Welcome to Yolos
Yolos - Strawberry Caipirinha
Yolos - Blue Corn Chicken
Yolos - Cheers to the Birthday Girl!

Yolos Las Vegas Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Trendy Mexican Jul 11, 2008
My friend Kim was searching for a restaurant in Planet Hollywood for her birthday dinner and decided to somewhere new so we opted for Yolos. First thing you notice about the restaurant is the decor - it's got a hip neon vibe that is very welcoming despite all the bright colors. The lighting is subtle to offset the bright dramatic decor.

I arrived late since I was driving all the way in from California so I didn't have as much of an opportunity to check the place out as much as I would've liked.

As with most strip restaurants, the prices tend to be higher and you can plan $15-25 per entree here. They have a pretty extensive bar and tequila menu which would be worth coming back to check out. Drink prices are pretty much in line with most of the other higher end casino bars - expect to pay $10 and over for specialty drinks. I opted to deviate from a tequila based drink and try what is becoming my new favorite drink over mojitos - the Caipirinha (pronounced KIE-PUR-REEN-YAH). The Capirinha is the national drink of Brazil and is made with cachaca, sugar, and lime. Like rum, Cachaca is made from sugarcane alcohol, which is obtained from fermented sugarcane juice which is then distilled. Yolos features a Strawberry Caipirinha $11 which was rather tasty. The Caipirinha is somewhat of an acquired tasted and I've learned you either love it or hate it so I don't necessarily recommend ordering it unless you love the taste of a strong and sweeter mojito as that is the closest thing it reminds me of.

I had the Blue Corn Chicken ($17) which was crispy fried chicken breaded with blue corn flour, poblana & roasted garlic mashed potatoes and roasted tomato-chile de arbol salsa. The chicken was good but I think the blue corn might've made it a little drier than I would've liked. The flavor was excellent though.

Like most other Mexican restaurants, they offer a variety of tacos, fajitas, and specialty dishes like Chicken Mole for $16 (which I should've tried!) and Salmon a la Diabla for $20.

For a Friday night, they were busy but not overly packed and I think you could do a walk in but reservations are preferred. The service is prompt and the manager came around several times to check on patrons as well. Dress code is typical Las Vegas - you see everything ranging from shorts and flip flops up to evening dresses and tuxedos.
Welcome to Yolos
Strawberry Caipirinha
Blue Corn Chicken
Cheers to the Birthday Girl!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals