Yokohama Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Yokohama, Japan

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Yokohama, Japan airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Yokohama photo

Narita International Airport (NRT)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Yokohama

Darcy wants to travel to Yokohama, Japan
I like to travel by my self mostly but it is always nice to have a partener in crime or two to travel with. I love to try differnt styles of curry from different cuisines around the world.
Qaisar wants to travel to Yokohama, Japan
I'm a happy-go-lucky London guy, gotta big heart, a huge passion for peace and inclusiveness - but I like to have fun too. As a traveller, I like to take time and get to know a place rather than be…
interested in meeting other people to travel with
Rachel wants to travel to Yokohama, Japan
I must admit I do not spend a lot of time on Travbuddy, but I will try to be available. I like to be outdoors and try new things.
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Yokohama Flight Tips and Information

Japan - August 2 & 3, 2007
JAPAN DAY 1 [THURSDAY/FRIDAY]jeff dropped me off at logan at 6am so i could catch my flight to chicago. i thought it would take a long time to go through all the lines to catch my flight, but it didn`t in fact it took less than an hour. i then waite…flight to chicago. i thought it would take a long time to go through all the lines to catch my flight
First impressions
We got checked in and on our plane at Heathrow relatively unscathed. We had successful managed to get about 8 blocks of cheese through airport security. I was slightly worried the incompetent fools were going to confiscate the brie as it had begun t…flight. Food was soon served with Gulnora getting her meal before everyone else on the plane on account of her putting…
Japan - September 2, 2007
JAPAN - DAY 31 - CHINATOWNSo last night Yui`s boyfriend slept over [him downstairs/her upstairs, haha] I think it was like the first time ever or something, and I think the only reason he was allowed to was because he stayed too late watching a movi…flight back. I bought "Angela`s Ashes" which was made into a movie which was really good but i don`t remember…

Other Airports Near Yokohama