Yogyakarta Hotels

Browse 55 Yogyakarta, Indonesia hotel reviews for 174 Yogyakarta hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Yogyakarta

Pakem Hotels14.2 km
Magelang Hotels38.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Yogyakarta Hotels and Deals

#1 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
yuness says: "Our flight from Bali to Yogyakarta is very early and its only one of two flig..."
#2 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
javaqueen says: "D'Omah Hotel in Yogyakarta, its a traditional style houses located far from the ..."
$44
#3 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
Love-of-travel says: "The hotel is centrally located in the city. The front desk staff are a little st..."
$47
#4 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
halilee says: "This one of those places where I cannot sing my praises enough. We spent 2 night..."
#5 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
stellaalexis says: "Pose In Hotel Jogjakarta is a very nice hotel ... with only 35 you can stay on..."
$24
#6 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
nwintarti says: "This hotel is very good. The architecture is made as per its location in Yogyaka..."
$72
#7 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
Jopin says: "The All Seasons an Ibis style hotel is a four-star hotel located on the corner..."
#8 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
fibrusy says: "Stayed at the Novotel Yogyakarta for one night in August - primarily to visit Bo..."
$34
#9 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
ekayanti says: "The first time I came,I really fall in love with this hotel.They set this hotel ..."
#10 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
patwong says: "The review on this boutique hotel is really accurate. We really enjoyed our sta..."
#11 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
ScottinKabul says: "Its a bit down a side street but once your there and get the layout its a great ..."
#12 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
yuness says: "Monica Hotel is located in the Sosrowijayan, a touristic place. Hotel Rooms both..."
#13 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
yuness says: "Hotel Grand Tjokro at Klaten is within 1 hour drive from Yogyakarta. The Hotel i..."
#14 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
hayleyphoon says: "I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. The location for this hotel is great. Malio..."
#15 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
sweettangerine says: "The Quality is a large hotel nearby the airport so still a drive away from the ..."
#16 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
indonesia77 says: "Ibis Hotel is on Malioboro street, which this street is the business - tourist ..."
$38
#17 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
Sonya says: "Staying at this hotel for some days on my business trip to Jogjakarta. Lucky I h..."
$54
#18 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
AussieMel82 says: "We stayed at this guesthouse whilst travelling Indonesia in January 2013, it was..."
#19 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
gingerbatik says: "From outside, the hotel building looks very sleek and modern, the lobby looks ve..."
#20 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
javaqueen says: "A new 3 star hotel in Jl. Parangtritis Yogyakarta closer to the Parangtritis bea..."
#21 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
avatar2010 says: "Whiz Hotel is located strategically in the heart of Malioboro, one of the busies..."
#22 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
shasya says: "During my several trips to Yogyakarta Yogya I had the pleasure of staying at d..."
#23 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
oasis1437 says: "I just got back from Yogyakarta two weeks back. We stayed in "Dependopo Homestay..."
#24 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
dkiat says: "I love the fact that the guesthouse is not located on the main street but in an ..."
#25 of 174 hotels in Yogyakarta
seangee says: "This hostel served its purpose very well for the time I was in Yogyakarta. I sta..."
Yogyakarta