Yogurt Time

Yogurt Time - TOPPINGS

Yogurt Time Santa Rosa Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
FRO YO IN SANTA ROSA, CA Aug 17, 2008
JULZ(MZJULZ85) ROCKS!!!! you get a cupcake and then some. she is our GPS to find a FOR YO spot in santa rosa. we have been in Sonoma county all day. there is got to be a frozen yogurt place.

it was a small place we got in in time. it was about close. there was a bad ass coffee co. next to it. we could get some tea and coffee before hitting the road.

they had 2 sugar free flavors, vanilla and strawberry. i made my normal concoction , peanuts, oreo cookies, and a pinch of graham crackers.

we hung out until they closed. it will be a long drive to SACTO. it had a limited amount of fruit. however, it looked like it came from the freezer.

the flavor of my sugar free vanilla was yummy. i put some much toppings that i can't tell how the vanilla tastes.

erin and i briefly talked to the owner, erin has his name. he is a young guy made me look old just looking at him HAHAHA.

i know where to go if i am in the area next time.
OUR CREATIONS
FRO YO
TOPPINGS
pinchora says:
mmmmm... frozen yogurt!!! I saw a local ice cream place on my 2 hour drive to my new job... sigh... I really need to find a apt near it... but I plan on getting ice cream there on Thursday!!! Yay... and a girl I work with is going to take me to her favorite place!
Posted on: Aug 24, 2008